Sunday, January 2, 2011

Is it Too Late for Resolutions?

I hope it's not too late to post my resolutions. Somehow, having them public seems to be a good thing. It makes me more accountable. At any time during the year, feel free to ask me how I'm doing on my resolutions. I've categorized them so it will be easier for me to keep track; as well, the list will be posted on my fridge.

In 2011, I would like to . . .

Spiritual
Finish two courses for my Master’s degree
Read through the Bible at least once

Physical
Walk or bike to work
Drink at least four glasses of water a day

Intellectual
Take Creative Writing
Read more poetry
Write more on my blog

Environmental
Keep up with the recycling
Be more conscious and careful of water and electricity use

Household Projects
Patch and paint stairwell
Clean filing cabinets (aim for two empty drawers)

In General
Live lean (this means spend less money frivolously)

No comments: